Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's this about toew sniffing







So What's this about toew sniffing?

Some of ya'll have asked that question , and it remains one of those little quirks that sets my juices flowing. I think it all started in 6th grade when I caught both smell as well as sight of a 4th grade teacher down the hall at the same school that had the curviest legs I had ever seen. The thing is crew as some of ya'll know. My sense of things he and she developed very early in life. From age near 4 years old , going on parent monitored dates, with a gal whose mom ran the preschool I went to in Layton Utah. The fact that I got stiffy's by age 5 , was a situation mom & dad didn't know how to digest. But the fact is, there was this teacher at Crestview Elementry, that had desirable limbs and peds. She wore those up the back seamed hose. I made every effort I could to go to her classroom, when I wasn't in mine. From cleaning the blackboard to student teaching. Of course when she sat down the entire show was there to see. So that might have been the kick off, to me eyeing those sweet thighs and peds in hose.

Of course once the bit for all things Hazzard started, those limbs of sweet Daisy, which were always encased in nylon hose, didn't help cure the need for a quik kiss or feel of any sweet honey, dressed in a skirt and nylons, that at least looked good and would.

Monkee was working on getting me unhooked from the fetish, by having me massage her peds in hose after a long day. The kissing, caressing and all of her peds, started me to be able to not need the taste as bad. Then came her idea of really socking it to me. When we started doing ads for the Hazzard Garage/Cooter's Kustmz. She saw this tag line in a Yellow Pages ad for the Star Garage up Morgan Utah way. The Tag read; We don't want your arms or legs , just your tows. The fact that two words meaning two different things, yet sound alike and can easily be misspelled as the other, has been a debate since the Grand Ole Oprey was erected. Even with that , just as the guy who starts drinking beer wants to eventually drink whiskey, of different lables, so I too wanted more than just Jan's toes near my nose. So she thought by doing the ads where I had to smooch toes in hose with the tag line , the Hazzard Garage just Luvs Toews, Jan though smelling , holding and all for several minutes if not hours, other gals ped in nylons might help cure the need. It started to, but then Monkee(Jan) decided that life elsewhere than with me was her cup of java, the treatment of helping cure my fetish fever, has been lax to say the least.

A lady Dr. that has been treating my PTSD that is going to Montana due to Medicaid reductions in Idaho said at our last session, that if I could start doing some newsprint and or TV ads, with a gal in hose, with her toes against my nose, might not completely cure the fetish desire, but it would at least curb my appetite for it. So that's why I'm busting tail to find some understanding gal here in our area, to undergo the hose up against my nose for ads for Cooter's Toewing & Garage.

Will I ever get this fetish out of my system? Who knows. Thing is , and its difficult sometimes , but as long as I can control the desire, sex shrinks say that its healthy.

So that's What's this about Toew Sniffing.

Next ; BJ's Bar for SAMCRO.

L8R Ya'll

Cooter